Welcome, brave adventurers…
… to the eleventh entry into the Heroes Rise chronicle. This episode was recorded on Saturday, 10th February 2018, and made available for download on Wednesday, 14th February 2018 at heroesrisepodcast.com
We’ve got a packed show for you today, and talking of packs in our Adventurer’s Packs this week… Ryu shows us how whilst you can’t build Rome in a day, you could probably generate it in about 3 minutes. Next, we take a look at some D&D News as we cover:
- The latest from Cryptic Studios and Beamdog as we look at updates for the Neverwinter MMO and NWN:EE
- Matt Colville and Mike Shea’s latest Kickstarters
- And all the latest from WotC and DNDB on MTOF
After that we take a Short Rest and visit the Candlekeep Archives for the lowdown on Plane Shift: Ixalan; before finishing off the show by looking into the Scrying Pool to see what you have to say.
- Watabou’s Medieval City Generator
- Neverwinter Developer Blog: Lost City of Omu
- Neverwinter Patch Notes
- Neverwinter Nights and Infinity Engine Patch 2.5
- Matt Colville Strongholds & Streaming Kickstarter
- Mike Shea Return of the Lazy Dungeonmaster Kickstarter
- Old Spice Gentleman Class (3.5e)
- Wizards of the Coast: Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes
- D&D Beyond: Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes
- D&D Beyond: The Blood War
- D&D Beyond: Pre-order Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes
- DragonTalk: Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes
- D&D Beyond: E-reader Mobile App
A Short Rest: Archives of Candlekeep — Plane Shift: Ixalan
This Week’s Community Questions
Will you be backing Matt Colville or Mike Shea’s Kickstarters?
And now that we have some more details on Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, what are you most looking forward to? Do you like the Volo’s Guide style, or would you prefer something more like a Monster Manual or Xanathar’s Guide?
Have you tried any of the Plane Shift campaign settings?
Heroes Rise are always on the lookout for new team members that have a passion for Dungeons and Dragons. Please know that all of our positions are volunteer, but we do offer a well known outlet for your work. If you have a particular skill that you believe could enhance our content, then send your contact information and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow us on the social media sites! We’re on Facebook! Head over to facebook.com/heroesrisednd and say “hi”, or check us out on Twitter via @heroesrisednd for details of our show times and other fun stuff.
Liked this episode? Totally hated it? Leave a comment below, or contact us using our handy web form.
A special thanks to Vindsvept for making the awesome music you hear throughout the show, be sure to check him out at vindsvept.bandcamp.com; and a special thanks to the designer of our banners and avatars, Lo of Lo’s Lair — you can find him on Twitter @RealLarryD and on Facebook at facebook.com/LosLair