Welcome, brave adventurers, to Heroes Rise. This is the 228th entry into our chronicle, recorded on Saturday, October 29th, 2022, and released Wednesday, November 2nd, 2022 over at heroesrisepodcast.com.
In this week’s Adventurer’s Pack, Lennon has somehow lost his atlas. Luckily, he can just search for a new one.
Next we check out some D&D News as we discuss the upcoming adventure module release: Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen
- For a refresher on the history of the setting, check out Heroes Rise ep 206 where we discussed Dragonlance in detail, or read up on Libby’s notes on Dragonlance from the Candlekeep archives
- Beadle and Grimm’s Shadow of the Dragon Queen Steel Edition
After that we take a Short Rest and hear some Wisdom of the Masters on why you’re coming with me, before finally heading into the Scrying Pool to see what you [all] have to say.
- So how do you think Wizards is going to make the encounters more deadly to justify the extra feats? Are they going to introduce new complexity and harder tactical challenges? Or are they just going to use CR 5 creatures instead of CR ⅓
- Relatedly, do you think the Lunar Sorcerer is a nice boost to the sorcerer’s power and is in line with what the adventure demands, or is this going way too far and making every other spellcasting class obsolete?
- When’s the last time you were held against your will? What purpose did it serve in the story? Are you okay?
Heroes Rise are always on the lookout for new team members that have a passion for Dungeons and Dragons. Please know that all of our positions are volunteer, but we do offer a well known outlet for your work. If you have a particular skill that you believe could enhance our content, then send your contact information and experience to email@example.com
You can also follow us on the social media sites! Check us out on Twitter via @heroesrisednd for details of our show times and other fun stuff. You can also join us on Discord! http://discord.heroesrisepodcast.com
Liked this episode? Totally hated it? Leave a comment below, or contact us using our handy web form.
A special thanks to Vindsvept for making the awesome music you hear throughout the show, be sure to check him out at vindsvept.bandcamp.com; and a special thanks to the designer of our banners and avatars, Lo of Lo’s Lair — you can find him on Twitter @Los_Lair and on Facebook at facebook.com/LosLair