Welcome, brave adventurers…
… to the sixtieth entry into our chronicle, recorded on Saturday, February 2nd 2019, and released Wednesday, February 6th 2019 over at heroesrisepodcast.com
For this week’s Adventurer’s Pack, Ryu makes mundane Minnesotan miscellany mostly mythical.. Next we check out some D&D News as we uncover:
- our tinfoil hats for some conspiracy theories over some maps recently tweeted out
- The latest rules clarifications as we delve into the newly updated Sage Advice Compendium
After that we take a Short Rest and tinker in the Gnomish Workshop for some Monster Modification, before finally looking into the scrying pool to see what you have to say.
- Mythic Makings
- Tinfoil Hat Maps
- Sage Advice Compendium 2019
- Player’s Handbook http://media.wizards.com/2018/dnd/downloads/PH-Errata.pdf
- Monster Manual http://media.wizards.com/2018/dnd/downloads/MM-Errata.pdf
- Dungeon Master’s Guide http://media.wizards.com/2018/dnd/downloads/DMG-Errata.pdf
- Hoard of the Dragon Queen http://media.wizards.com/2016/downloads/DND/HotDQ-Errata.pdf
- Princes of the Apocalypse http://media.wizards.com/2016/downloads/DND/PotA-Errata.pdf
- Out of the Abyss http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/OotA-Errata.pdf
- Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/SCAG-Errata.pdf
- Volo’s Guide to Monsters http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/VGtM-Errata.pdf
A Short Rest: Wisdom of the Masters: Longer Resting
This Week’s Community Questions
What total did you get on the Sage Advice Compendium Quiz? Were there any rulings you were surprised about?
And How do you feel about Elves getting a 4-hour long rest?
Heroes Rise are always on the lookout for new team members that have a passion for Dungeons and Dragons. Please know that all of our positions are volunteer, but we do offer a well known outlet for your work. If you have a particular skill that you believe could enhance our content, then send your contact information and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow us on the social media sites! We’re on Facebook! Head over to facebook.com/heroesrisednd and say “hi”, or check us out on Twitter via @heroesrisednd for details of our show times and other fun stuff.
Liked this episode? Totally hated it? Leave a comment below, or contact us using our handy web form.
A special thanks to Vindsvept for making the awesome music you hear throughout the show, be sure to check him out at vindsvept.bandcamp.com; and a special thanks to the designer of our banners and avatars, Lo of Lo’s Lair — you can find him on Twitter @RealLarryD and on Facebook at facebook.com/LosLair